Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ADVOCATE OF CHANGE

what can be has been

it has happened,

it will happen

now,

& never again.

it begins at last/

ends after.

the trip is the dots we connect

the radiance of our choices and intellect

the respect to our peers

and those we neglect.

the whole aspect is suspect,

and though adjacent in all bisects

its complacent

raging

pacing

taking each emotion you feel and putting it into play.

strange

I can tell its just a faze.

but to me its a wonderful haze

lazzie fair

I spare words down by the lair

im full of scarce

childish fears

only diffrence is im aware.

this fare skined chariot will be the life of me

solitary

I let my wisdom show at various zeniths

but its so unclear and worthless to this journey i lead

in a time of great unceartinty

true colors bleed...

LETS DANCE ON THE GRAVE OF TOMORROW,

in peril

the trumpets blow

and bellow

Im in tune with the hum and

flow

but I only brought 2 cents

& I've got a contienet to roam.

it intense how much I fear this

feel this.

need this.

want

this.

Its what I began as and its what I shall end with

all is forever in eternity

Ill sleep when Im dead

but I refuse to choose when.

.

No comments: